Statin damage from 40 mg of Crestor CURE

A forum to discuss personal experiences of Muscle Pain associated with statin drug use.

Statin damage from 40 mg of Crestor CURE

Postby john australia » Thu May 28, 2015 3:11 am

Hi All
I have had some wonderful news on my statin damage from Crestor. On April 2010 I was placed on 40 mg of Lipitor for slightly elevated lipids by an Australian cardiologist whom also fitted thee cardiac stents at the same time { no CAD symptoms/ or angina but had damaged a chest muscle with heavy lifting, he also falsified files of consultation ] At the 2 month review I informed the doctor I could not sleep, had no energy, and was suffering from muscle aches and pain. This is where the good doctor prescribed 40 mg of Crestor for nearly 5 months with no checks, I was ignorant of the potency of Crestor, which is 3 times more potent than Lipitor. I went on to have the most debilitating pain throughout my whole body at midnight one night, which is when the damage to my muscles occurred.

I have now had disturbed sleep for over 4.5 years now which has destroyed my quality of life, I will never touch a statin again in my lifetime.
I was a very fit 66 year old mal whom never smoked, never overweight, high exercise regime and very good diet with 3 glasses of wine per week.

THE FANTASTIC NEWS IS AFTER TRYING EVERY MEDICATION/ NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS/ MUSCLE BIOPSY ALL TO NO AVAIL, AND AN E CONSULT WITH THE MAYO STATIN INTOLERANCE CENTRE.
I HAVE NOW FOUND THAT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER PLANT GRAVIOLA CAPSULES, IN 4 WEEKS HAS CURED MY MUSCLE ACHES, AND I AM NOW HAVING FANTASTIC SLEEPS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ON THIS AS AFTER $ WEEKS MY GARMIN SLEEP MONITER IS SHOWING THIS MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT AFTER JUST WEEKS OF THE GRAVIOLA.
THIS MAGICAL PLANT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO HELP PATIENTS WITH CANCER [ Has been approved by the FDA as an immune system booster ].

JOHN LANGDON AUSTRALIA
john australia

Re: Statin damage from 40 mg of Crestor CURE

Postby David Staup » Thu May 28, 2015 11:52 am

from WebMD:

Graviola is UNSAFE. It can kill nerve cells in the brain and other parts of the body. It may cause movement disorders similar to Parkinson’s disease.

Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy or breast-feeding: Do not use graviola. It is UNSAFE.

Parkinson’s disease: Graviola might make the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease worse.

from living strong:

A study published in January 2002 in the journal “Movement Disorders” suggests that the high incidence of West Indians with Parkinson’s-type motor problems is related to high consumption of graviola fruit. Researchers used neurons in culture, not human subjects, to conduct the investigation. However, the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center cautions that more human research is necessary for the medical community to inform the public on graviola’s risks as well as its benefits

I believe I'll pass....
David Staup

Postby john australia » Thu May 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi David
Your warnings are very pertinent about this substance, but I would implore you to further research this compound. This is natural herb and has been researched by drug companies with millions spent, but they could not extract the ingredients to patent the drug so research shelved, [ NO MONEY ] Three times recently we have seen presented on Australian news media, that research scientists are working on a breakthrough for cancer cure, with an immune system booster drug, which is what graviola is.
You must take this product with caution and I am on only 2 per day with no side effects whatsoever, but if you have cancer you must increase dosage up to 18 per day gradually and monitor effects.
I had a dear friend who had colon cancer and he was duly operated on, then chemo/radiation etc, three doctors gave him between 6 to 12 months to live as the cancer had progressed [ life insurance paid out his policy] .
After starting on graviola, he lived for 3 years and 2 months, 6 months prior to his passing with a PET scan, and an endoscopy, he passed away from lack of nutrients [ Starvation ] from his damaged radiated colon which precluded him from eating, and in the final days not even able to consume liquids. CANCER FREE BUT KILLED BY THE TREATMENT.
I have many other first hand stories to impart on this wonderful natural product.
Cheers all
John Langdon
john australia

Postby David Staup » Thu May 28, 2015 6:36 pm

chuckle

I'll pass, as I said
David Staup

Return to Muscle Pain and Statins