vytorin and simbastatin

A message board to discuss personal experiences of Vytorin and its side effects.

vytorin and simbastatin

Postby telxpert » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm

I have not posted for sometime because loosing my eyes damage by statin. After all this time did not receive help from anyone. As everyone know on this site how to feel having myopathy and other side effects. What can I do nothing, my life is reduce to ruble and pain.

what can you do for me DR. Graveline?????????
telxpert

answer to my question

Postby telxpert » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:20 am

Pharmaceutical medicine, as practiced today, is a grand medical hoax involving the mainstream media, the FDA, drug companies, medical journals, medical schools and even M.D.s. They've all quietly agreed to do whatever it takes to maximize profits at the expense of public health, regardless of the science or the ethics involved. So-called "evidence-based medicine" has become modern-day quackery. Statin drugs, for example, have now been proven to offer absolutely no medical benefit whatsoever to women, with zero reduction in the risk of heart attacks or strokes. HRT drugs have been scientifically proven to actually cause breast cancer and heart attacks, not prevent them. Antidepressant drugs cause diabetes, and diabetes drugs cause liver damage. I could go on, but you get the point.
telxpert

Return to Vytorin (Simvastatin and ezetimibe)