Vitamin Supplements to cleanse body of statins

A message board to discuss personal experiences of Vytorin and its side effects.

Vitamin Supplements to cleanse body of statins

Postby carbuff » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:00 pm

My mother has been off the Statins now for almost 4 months also. Like you said, some days are better than others. She has been taking it easy and not exercising as much also. She used to run 3-4 miles every other day. But now she is just taking it easy because over exercising causes the muscle aches, twitches, and extreme fatigue.

We found a Doctor named Jonathan Campbell. He specializes in natural strategies for recovery from Statins.

ww.cqs.com is where you can find the website...or just google his name.

Anyways, he has a list of supplements that you should be taking the help rid your body of the statins and to help with your cholesterol. She has been taking all the vitamins three times a day with meals. It is a lot of pills to take...almost 75 a day. Some of the list include, CoQ10, B-12, Fish oils, Vitamin C....and some other funky powder. She purchases a book from him with a list of everything she should take. I know that you have to pay to speak with him, but she just purchased a book (something he actually typed and wrote in). It lists things you should stay away from and all the supplements to take.

I'm not sure if this has helped her. As far as the twitching, that has decreased. Her spirits seem better and we even took the list into our family doctor and neurologist and they both agreed that none of the supplements would harm her in any way.

If you would like more information, let me know. I know at this time you'll pretty much try anything. My mom even went to a haulistic Chiropractor...not sure if that did any good, but it was worth a shot.

I'm actually hoping that my mother's symptoms are from her Statins because ALS would be a lot worse.

jayshootz@hotmail.com

Jamie
carbuff

Return to Vytorin (Simvastatin and ezetimibe)