Class action lawsuit against Pfizer

A message board to discuss personal experiences of Lipitor and its effects.

Class action lawsuit against Pfizer

Postby SusieO » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:18 pm

I found this online today and thought you may be interested in entering your information for this law group. I don't have liver or kidney damage, but I did explain my muscle weakness and memory problems.

classactionamerica.com/Current-Cases/casePOL.asp?lngCaseID=1048

Sue
SusieO

Postby Traveler » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:24 pm

I know it is important that the lawyers gather information, which I would give willingly, but that is an application to be entered into a class action suit which I don't plan on doing. I am all for a class action suit against Pfizer but will not be getting involved in one.

I also wonder where the personal information goes and to whom. I am constantly conscious of my online privacy and don't feel comfortable sending it to anyone on a website.

I hope there are many lawsuits and I hope that those harmed by Lipitor are recompensed. The use of this drug without good information about its side effects is unconscionable. I plan on giving my information and what I have learned about Lipitor to my Doctor.

This is only MY opinion and everyone's opinion is valid. :)

Traveler
Traveler

Postby roberttheone » Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:02 pm

I am so happy to have found this site. I believe that a lawsuit against Pfizer is wonderful. Not for reasons, just to make them aware that they must stop putting the public in harm's way for their own bottom line.

My husband was 59 years old and was on 40ml of Lipitor for over four years and started with muscle weakness, memory loss, and complete loss of vitamin B-12.

Unfortunately, he died, and although his doctors, could not pinpoint the cause of his death, unfortunately, I ruled out autopsy, they seem to think he died as a result of ALS. I believe it was years of Lipitor.

cm
roberttheone

Return to Lipitor (atorvastatin)