My little story

A message board to discuss personal experiences of Lipitor and its effects.

Agra and Pharma in League

Postby BCGuy » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Nancy,

Rereading your last post here has me wondering if you have read the book from Kevin Trudeau- Natural Cures They Don't Want You to Know About.

As a former industry insider and Bilderburg attendee his whistle blowing on this connection of Big Pharma,Big Agra, Main Stream Media and governments is quite alarming.

Probably criminal.

God Bless and keep the whistle blowers out there!!

I guess not being slaves to our doctors and medications somewhat declares our place as whistle blowers also. 8)

Who was it who said," All tyranny needs to prosper is for good men and women to do nothing."
Was it Thomas Jefferson?

BCGuy
BCGuy

Postby Ozsurvivor » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Yes BCGuy, I believe it was.

It was Thomas Edison who said
"Unless the doctors of today become the nutritionists of tomorrow, the nutritionists of today will become the doctors of tomorrow"

I too was placed on Lipitor (Atorvastatin) 40mg following my MI on 1/1/2011 - yeah great way to start the year! Stopped after suffering myopathy (muscle ligament pain) in my left shoulder and left thigh/hip; and then finding this website and others. Have implemented a more natural cure.

Did you know the CURE FOR HEART DISEASE was announced to the world in July 1992 by Dr. Linus Pauling and Dr. Matthias Rath?
See the book "Why Animals Don't Have Heart Attacks ...Yet Humans Do" http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_ ... rature.htm

Alex
Ozsurvivor

Previous

Return to Lipitor (atorvastatin)