Lipitor Survey

A message board to discuss personal experiences of Lipitor and its effects.

Lipitor Survey

Postby megodette » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi, this is Megan Wagner.

I am an intern for rateadrug.com and I am currently collecting surveys about side effects experienced by users of Lipitor. I will be putting together a study about Lipitor sometime in June and need some user feedback about the drug.

1. Go to: *http://rateadrug.com/Survey.aspx?drugID=1863&type=brand

2. Enter your experience with Lipitor.

3. After submitting your rating. Click on Pre-Med Program(PPREP) on the drop down menu, then click on MW7N2
This will allow your surveys to be sent to my account so that I can pool all the information for the study.

Thank you for your help,

Megan

What is RateADrug.com?

RateADrug.com is a new website that lets users review and rate over 7000 drugs in anonymous 5-minute surveys. Ratings and reviews are published on the site for public viewing. The services are free.

Information Therapy

RateADrug.com aims to provide timely information that can help patients and doctors make informed decisions.
megodette

survey

Postby eml256 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:50 am

Be Aware that this survey switches area of intensity of symptoms at question 7--severe reactions are now checked on far right, whereas severe symptoms were to be checked 1 thru 6 on the far left!!! makes for VERY inaccurate survey. Who devised this survey, and what were their intentions???? confusion???
eml256

Return to Lipitor (atorvastatin)