What is happening with my post?

A message board to discuss personal experiences of Lipitor and its effects.

Postby telxpert » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:10 pm

What is going on with all my post lately they are not accepted. These are all very supportive and informative on this forum. Please advice on what is going on why my post disappeared or the reason why. Help.

telxpert
telxpert

Postby epfleger » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:09 pm

i see this post
epfleger

Postby telxpert » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:38 pm

[quote="epfleger"]i see this post[/quote]

Not talking about this one or you do not realize that
telxpert

Postby Biologist » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:01 am

You are posting the same thread topic in more than one "sub-forum." That is no doubt why the site administrator must remove one of them to prevent a lot of confusion. Don't post the same text in two different places because it causes two seperate conversations to take place on the same issue.

Biologist
Biologist

Postby telxpert » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:48 pm

[quote="Biologist"]You are posting the same thread topic in more than one "sub-forum." That is no doubt why the site administrator must remove one of them to prevent a lot of confusion. Don't post the same text in two different places because it causes two seperate conversations to take place on the same issue.

Biologist

That is the respond that I am looking for and thank you Biologist for your submission. There are that fail to differentiate when I post let say on statin forum and a member is only interested reading Lipitor forum. Will that left out the reader buy not reading in statin forum? Our interest is to help one another and in my mind, if you post the same thread on sub forum you cover those who do not venture to other sub forum. Did that significance make sense or awareness?

telxpert
telxpert

Postby cjbrooksjc » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Telxpert: Post your inquiry/comment in ONE category only. If you are unsure where to post, use the first (Statin Drugs) category in the list. We all get notified when ANY segment gets a new post regardless of the category, and I'm sure most , if not all of us, look at ALL the category's posts. Posting the same data in more than one category creates a bit of confusion and unnecessary auto-communication, so save yourself some time and effort. Your posts will get read.

Best,

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Return to Lipitor (atorvastatin)