Introductions

A message board to discuss personal experiences of Lipitor and its effects.

Introductions

Postby Jhart320 » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:10 am

Hi, My name is Joy and I was on the ditonline and Rxboards. I was wondering how many of you were on either board but now have different ID and I would not know who you are? I took lipitor for one year and had gotten very sick with a ton of side effects. I posted this once and I hope this time it will go through.

Joy
Jhart320
________
[URL=http://glassbongs.org/]Buy Glass Bongs[/URL]
Last edited by Jhart320 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jhart320

You got through!

Postby JIMNSC » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:17 am

Hello Joy - You got through just fine and welcome to the Spacedoc forum. I wasn't on either of the two boards you mentioned but am on Prevention's, Healthier Talk and this one - all with the same screen name (I've nothing to hide!) :lol: Looking forward to chatting in the future and hope you and everyone else on this board had a super Thanksgiving.

Jim
JIMNSC

Hi Joy

Postby eml256 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:52 pm

I remember your postings very well from the DIT board. I ws not on it long before it crashed, but was there long enough to be more than convinced that my husband's parkinson's diagnosis is somehow related to his having taken lipitor for 4+ yrs. (my niece's husband was diagnosed with parkinson's within 2 days of my husband--he also had taken Lipitor for 4+ yrs--unfortunately double the dose my husband was taking). my name on the DIT board: olsen...good to hear from you again, madelyn
eml256

Return to Lipitor (atorvastatin)