BAD TASTE IN MOUTH USING CRESTOR?

A message board to discuss personal experiences of Crestor and its side effects.

BAD TASTE IN MOUTH USING CRESTOR?

Postby ChupaRosa » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:37 pm

Has anyone experienced a bad taste in the mouth using statins, especially crestor? My husband complains about it all the time. He is slowly tapering off. How long does it take to start feeling better from the fogginess and mental side effects? Thanks much![b][/b][color=darkred][/color]
ChupaRosa

Postby CatMom » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:43 am

My experience was on Lipitor but my fog lifted right away. I skipped 2 days of the Lipitor and noticed the fog was gone and then I tappered off over several weeks. I had no bad taste with the Lipitor but my thinking tells me it changes your bodys chemistery so I could see where it could mess with your taste buds. I hope your husband gets better and all his side effects go completely away.

I have noticed since being off that I am still somewhat forgetful, just nothing nearly as bad as what I was. Just being forgetful on minor things like forgetting to put salt in the beans or not shutting the cabinet door when I am done in there.
CatMom

Thank you

Postby ChupaRosa » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:15 pm

Dear Catmom,
Thank you for your response! I helps to know that others have been in the same situation.
ChupaRosa

Return to Crestor (rosuvastatin)