Myopathy- body pain

A message board to discuss personal experiences of Crestor and its side effects.

Myopathy- body pain

Postby Chantelle » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:13 pm

I am still in alot of pain..I am taking Naproxen and Tylenol 3 for the pain.. I have eased off a a bit on the Naproxen as the stomach starting to really hurt..
I have such tremedous body pain that I could actually kill someone. .The mornings are too much.. When I lift my arm whether it be 5 p.m. or 5 a.m. the pain is overwhelming. The whole day is like that...
Is there any help for this?
Also I started on this Crestor 5 mg in May 2005.. I am thinking that by this time the doctors knew that the Crestor was not to be adminstered by itself..? Does anyone know when they suppposedly found out the side effects?
What are we supposed to do now that we cant work and who is going to support us?
Even though they just found out that Crestor had serious side effects I am sorry but simply cant beleive that we have to go on welfare because of the statins.! THIS IS INSANE.. AM I the only one not working here?
Isnt there something that we can effectively do? We need money to live .. This just isnt right.. NOT AT ALl!
Has anyone been well enough to check out any thing that we can get to live on as I am near starving to death here and havent worked since 2007 when I lost what seems like the last of my ability..THIS IS NOT ALLOWED!! THERE " IS"" SOMEWERE OUT THERE SOME THING THAT CAN BE DONE!!! WE NEED SOME COMPENSATION OF SOME KIND...
EVEN IF THE DOCTORS WONT ADMIT THAT THE STATINS DID THIS.... THEN HE CAN EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY I AM LIKE THIS..?
Are you guys able to hold a job down as I notice that there is no mention of anyone being unemployed and near homeless due to this?
( I do beleive that this is right up there as a criminal offence in Canada) Are you all unemployed and on welfare there? All responses appreciated
Chantelle

Return to Crestor (rosuvastatin)