exercise intolerance

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

exercise intolerance

Postby cls » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:51 pm

Hello,

I would be interested in reading anyone's experiences with exercise intolerance as a result of muscle damage caused by statins. I believe that is what happened in my case, even at the dose of 10 of zocor, although I was taking it for over 6 years. Thanks.

Connie
cls

Postby poohhel » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:18 pm

What happened to our discussion under this topics sub heading? I am almost as confused :? by this as the whole statin damage.
poohhel

Postby poohhel » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:24 pm

Ahhhh...Connie... your original post dated 4/19 was under the forum topic of Zocor and that is the one people replied too...including myself. So I will just refer you to that forum for my experience with exercise intolerance instead of typing it all out again. :)
poohhel

Postby cls » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:28 pm

Hi poohhel, it seems that the later posts don't really have much to do with the subject of exercise intolerance. I just wanted some other members experiences, as the thread seemed to be straying from the original subject. I thought maybe others who did not see the subject in the zocor heading might share here.

Connie
cls

Postby poohhel » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:00 pm

Connie: Check out the Forum for Muscle Pain and Statins it may have some information you are looking for... it talks a bit about supplements to improve muscle damage and weakness. :D
poohhel

Postby cjbrooksjc » Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:46 am

connie: There is a Search function shown in the left margin, along with FAQ, Memberlist, etc. If you do a kwyword search, maybe you will find what you are looking for that way. I searched Exercise Intolerance, exercise, exercize, and intolerance and got hits on all 4 searches. I didn't go further into the 'hits' tho.

Regards,

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs