PLEASE Take Action NOW!!!

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

PLEASE Take Action NOW!!!

Postby Dee » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:54 pm

Folks, there are two threads on this forum that FINALLY give you an opportunity to participate in exposing the adverse effects of statins. Many of us have waited a long time for chances such as these. DON'T waste your OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE!

More information:

Statin Drugs > Will everyone please sign this global petition to WHO!

AND

Statin Drugs > A Chance to be Heard

To make this easy, without visiting each thread (Copy and paste to your brower and REMOVE ASKERISK):

*http://www.gopetition.com/online/11757.html

AND

*https://secure.npsite.org/cu/site/Advocacycmd=display&page=UserAction&id=1523

Post these URLs to your favorite forums, email to your friends and family, print them to pass out to people on the street....JUST DO SOMETHING, PLEASE!!!

Special thanks to xrn for the WHO petition. What a great friend we have in you!
Dee

Postby Dee » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:05 pm

It has been brought to my attention that the second link above does not work. Please use this:

*https://secure.npsite.org/cu/site/Advocacy?JServSessionIdr006=upq4wbh1k1.app7a&cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=1523
Dee

Postby cjbrooksjc » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:29 pm

The URL worked fine this time, Dee. But for some reason, I get a formal system msg. stating my location (Colleyville, TX 76034) is not eligible to take part. I did make the attempt though, and I did try it twice to be sure.

Regrets,

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Postby Dee » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:01 pm

Thanks for trying, Brooks. I have no idea why it wouldn't work for you either, must be a glitch.

I did notify Consumers Union to see if they can fix it.
Dee

Postby xrn » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:21 pm

Thanks for the much needed additional boost, Dee. It is great when other forum users add their weight to the global petition against statins. Every new signatory, who leaves behind them a short 500 word account about how statins have affected them, is one more powerful argument against statins. Any medic worth the title could hardly fail to be impressed by the personal horror that statins have brought to the people, who did nothing more than trust their medical practitioner.

When the petition numbers reach into the tens of thousands of signatures, then it will be a compelling document that will speak for all people and their loved ones, who have been damaged by statin therapy and very badly let down by the lack of critical thinking that the medical profession has engaged in, with respect to this issue.

The outrageous response of the Dutch government to the TV programme on statin therapy, made by Radar, should be warning enough that pharmaceutical industry agendas are buried deep within the national health policies of any country that prescribes statins, at any point, to its population. How such dangerous drugs came to be regarded as suitable for an over-the-counter medicine, in the UK, is utterly beyond my comprehension.

We need to see many more signatures from people who are prepared to stand up and say (unequivocally) "This statin therapy issue has gone way too far and I cannot accept it any longer". You rightly point out that anybody can sign the global petition and still remain completely anonymous. It was deliberately set up in that way so that no-one has to feel personally intimidated or at risk from retribution.

Thank you once again, for your very welcome support, Dee. :D

Kind regards,
xrn
xrn

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs