Worst accident caused by statin overload?

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Worst accident caused by statin overload?

Postby bunnylady » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:59 pm

Mine was having such horrible knee pain I couldn't raise my leg high enough to go over the bar on the bike and I managed to fall over while the bike was standing still and injure myself so bad I had scrapes and bruises all over my body and needed cortizone in both knees- docs make you wait until the bruising is gone before they'll inject them though

In one night last week I dropped a glass bottle full of Liquor on my foot- today its black and blue from toe tips to ankle and now its swelling- I also managed to drop a plate and break a ceramic fountain I'm rather fond of- my husband thinks I should at least be able to put a ready made pizza in the oven but boy I broke everything doing it- before he came home I just had my pizzas delivered! LOL!

I also almost tripped and dropped my grandson- kinda of like Britney
Spears- I did trip and fall on my granddaughter at the mall- I broke my kneecap as I twisted to avoid her- my legs are so painful and weak I just have no agility anymore to even avoid a fall !
bunnylady

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs