Doctors

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Doctors

Postby Cathy » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:02 pm

Has anyone sued their Dr. over statin use? Or over anything ? Came back from mine today so ticked off.... The stupidity of him today made me want to gag!!!! Asked me, with a straight face, if I would try Lipitor!!! That the crap that almost killed me. Will start looking for a new Primary... After all we have been through, it was like he didn't remember. Gosh, maybe he's on Lipitor!!!! I'm serious about the law suit tho... Just wondering if anyone knows anybody that sued their DR.
Cathy

Postby CatMom » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:29 am

The doctors have bought into the Lipitor, hook, line and sinker. They are now wanting to sell everybody else. They have very short memories and have forgotten all the wonder drugs that have been pulled from the market already. Mine don't know yet that I am off of the lipitor and I don't know if I am even going to tell him right away.
CatMom

Postby harley2ride » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:30 am

Here in Idaho, I tried to find an attorney who would help me sue my doctor. GOOD LUCK! Even after my doctor gave me sample packs with no warnings, and told me in front of a witness (This is the safest cholesterol drug on the market), and gave me no warnings whatsoever, and even insisted multiple times that I stay on the drug, even after telling him that I was experiencing severe cramping and pain, there was not a laywer in town who would take the case. They said it was too hard to win a suit against a doctor.
harley2ride

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs