Big Pharma Phraud: how we got sick.

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Big Pharma Phraud: how we got sick.

Postby cjbrooksjc » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:20 pm

This is a surprisingly informative review (text and video) of the "bad medicines" being introduced for public consumption by the pharmaceutical industry; medicines that contain known, sometimes intentionally hidden dangers to our health, and how this industry practice is injuring people and diluting our confidence in the medical profession overall. It's worth your time. Be informed, be involved.

**http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/11/30/pharmaceutical-industry-institutional-corruption.aspx?e_cid=20131130Z1A_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20131130Z1A&et_cid=DM34175&et_rid=353209770

Best,

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Re: Big Pharma Phraud: how we got sick.

Postby Biologist » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Thanks, Brooks. I hope you have been doing well.

Biologist
Biologist

Postby cjbrooksjc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Some days a diamond. Thanks for asking.

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Postby Biologist » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Brooks,

The email notification from the website is running slow, I just got an auto-email alerting me of your response. Good response. Same here.

New development for me is cataracts at 56. I strongly suspect statins as a contributor.

I'm glad your are still posting. I may do more in the future. What I see is people catching on now to the drug industry in particular and the state of our world in general. But there are many diamonds to be found and enjoyed. You are one of them.

Biologist
Biologist

Postby cjbrooksjc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Yes, before Statins, at 60, I was athletic and needed reading glasses to read small print. By 65 I needed bifocals and had the beginnings of cataracts in both eyes. Now, at 70, I have full blown cataracts in both eyes and AMD in the right. No one in my family EVER developed AMD. Otherwise, this stuff has taken quite a physical toll, but I am not going to whine about it, I am going to continue to inform the public. I have written the Senate Finance Committee, The FDA, my Senator and Congressman, and numerous publications. I will not quit, EVER. Thanks for the flowers, buddy. Happy everything! Once more around the sun!

Yr. Friend,

John
cjbrooksjc

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs