Two great videos from Australia the statin debacle.

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Two great videos from Australia the statin debacle.

Postby Nancy W » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:01 am

Today, Health Impact News (on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HealthImpactNews‎) posted two very important videos, produced by an Australian News Channel. They are about the statin issues we are all too familiar with as well as the jaded research that has caused this problem. Doctors many of us are familiar with from this site, Beatrice Golumb, MD, and Stephen Sinatra, MD, as well as well-known medical writer, Gary Taubes (Why We Get Fat and What We Can Do About It), and others paint a clear picture of this situation. In the light of the recent "news" that the new goal in America is to put even more people on statins, these are important videos to share. I hope they go viral! I plan on sending them to my physician.
Nancy W

Re: Two great videos from Australia the statin debacle.

Postby MichV » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:53 pm

I was alerted to these videos from another site and watched them both. On the main site that they have, there are other, extended interviews, and some of them were even more informative.
MichV

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs