New Australian Statin Victim Website

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

New Australian Statin Victim Website

Postby Tracy Bell » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:43 am

Hi there, my friend, who has suffered terribly from statins for a number of years is starting up a new website specifically for Australians (although others are welcome to join or have a look. He is attempting to find as many people, who are suffering with the side effects from these drugs, as he can. He is sick and tired of Doctor's rolling their eyes and shrugging off the fact that these are real symptoms from a drug that they prescribed. So many people are in the same situation and need confirmation that they are not the only one's out there.
This is a very new site and as it is the first time he has put a website together please be patient with him, as he is trying his best. I say good on him for doing something positive and ask that others encourage him and his efforts too. Please be patient with the way you need to sign in, for some reason it has to be done in 2 separate ways (something he is trying to change).
The website is *http://www.australianstatinvictims.com
Please share your story, share the ways you have found relief (in any way), and join in with those who need their story told. The more people that do this, the more power for the people and not the Doctors!!!
Thanx
Tracy
Tracy Bell

Postby Tracy Bell » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:16 am

Just a note, that anyone who tries to get into my friends site and is unable to (as I said, he's still learning all this stuff) can email him direct on braditsmine1@gmail.com
He is really keen to hear from Australians predominantly, thanx
Tracy
Tracy Bell

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs