Wow! Surgeon speaks out on real causes of heart disease, yay

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Wow! Surgeon speaks out on real causes of heart disease, yay

Postby Nancy W » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Great link:
http://www.facebook.com/l/9AQGc0jTEAQFx ... rt-Disease

Brilliant. I hope this surgeon's words get spread far and wide. I plan on copying his words and taking a copy to every doc I ever have to go see!!
Nancy W

Postby David Staup » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:00 am

Hey Nancy,

Rush went over this on his radeo show just yesterday...It blew my mind that Rush spent a lot of time on it.
I'm going to try to get through today to talk about the damaged left by statins
when you transcribe it give us a copy...

David
David Staup

Speaking out about statins

Postby Nancy W » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:47 am

Hi David, I hope you can get through...

There seems to be more and more articles showing up talking about the damage statins are wreaking on people...awareness is good. And the FDA just changed the labeling to include cognitive damage. That is a start.

Perhaps in this crazy journey, the biggest thing I have learned is about the total adulteration of the American food chain. I have become nearly rabid on this topic. Drugs are only one sinister part. What Monsanto has been quietly doing to our food, for over 20 years, is equally, or even more terrifying. I am going to a course for the next three days, but when I get the time, I will try and put together a reference list for better understanding what has happened to the food. Some stunning films.

I have been doing slowly better. I am pushing the envelope gradually with exercise this spring...it has gone well over the last month, but this morning, some zingy pain in one leg and foot. Just a reminder, I guess...

How are you?[/b]
Nancy W

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs