A new LINK to relevant articles on Statin Adverse Effects

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

A new LINK to relevant articles on Statin Adverse Effects

Postby Nancy W » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Hey!

Just saw this link and started reading and realized that there is some useful information here. I haven't read it all yet, but will work on it!

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/sites/defau ... _drugs.pdf

Nancy W
Nancy W

I looked through all the articles...

Postby Nancy W » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:57 pm

Well, the upshot of this collection of articles related to statin adverse effects is that researchers have known some of this stuff for over 20 years. And still the medical docs are prescribing statins. And furthermore, Big Pharma continues to make $$$$$$$ off of statins...

Recently I had a visit from a relative who used to work for Pfizer. Needless to say, I eventually went off on statins with him...especially Lipitor. His job was not in the end of the business that researches and pushes these drugs. He did waste-water management. He is retired now. His eyes went as big as saucers when I got going on the research and my own personal problems created by statins.

The wool gets pulled over a lot of eyes.

I have been in a ranting mood lately...still have to take big doses of Vit D. CoQ10, certain Vits B, ALA in order to keep the neuropathic pain at bay. It has been over two and a half years.

Nancy W
Nancy W

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs