White paper: Statins Linked to 300+ Negative Effects

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

White paper: Statins Linked to 300+ Negative Effects

Postby cjbrooksjc » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Good bedtime read.

**http://www.greenmedinfo.com/sites/default/files/free_downloads/gpub_52438_toxic_ingredient_statin_drugs.pdf

Best,
Brooks
cjbrooksjc

I just posted the same thing...lol

Postby Nancy W » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Hey Brooks, I just posted it, too, without seeing that you already posted it! What I am seeing is more and more press about the adverse effects of statins...still I end up feeling that physicians aren't getting the message.

I have had more and more clients with numerous complaints of pain, confusion, weakness, fatigue...all the usual things we know about. Many have had negative work ups for all the things MD's run expensive tests for. None have been asked about their statins. None. Most are not on CoQ10. Docs only seem to take people off statins when they have evidence of rhabdomyolysis.

It says to me that not only are docs not reading this stuff, and they should be, but neither are most of the people on statins.

This dangerous experiment goes on....
Nancy W

Postby cjbrooksjc » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi, Nancy. Some docs are indeed involved. Take a look at my most recent (new item) post re: utube video. This MD is certainly up on STATIN dangers. I have sent it to a few friends I can't seem to get off the poison.

Best,

John
cjbrooksjc

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs