Weston-Price: The dangers of Station drugs

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Weston-Price: The dangers of Station drugs

Postby cjbrooksjc » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Still one of the best, all-inclusive (at the time) reports on the medical community's failure to understand the dangers of statins and the role of cholesterol.

**http://www.westonaprice.org/cardiovascular-disease/dangers-of-statin-drugs

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Saw this one too...

Postby Nancy W » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks for posting this one here, too.

Sometimes I think if I had more time it would be a great thing to make a category on this site just for links to articles...
Nancy W

Postby cjbrooksjc » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Nancy: I keep one. It's TOO overwhelming for a forum though and, as it's for my use alone and I am comfortable with perusing it, not too well organized.

Best,

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Postby Biologist » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 am

Hi, Brooks.

Here's some more from Weston A. Price -- even a rare (and short) video of him is included at the beginning. Some of it, towards the end, may be a bit disturbing for some people, so be forewarned. Maybe the second beer in this English pub loosened up the speaker? Regardless, there is some good information on diet, and more, from this former vegetarian. Statins are discussed too, but not much. With this particular crowd its obvious statins are considered nearly as heart healthy as cigarettes...

I think you would agree Brian Clark would have liked the video. Consider it posted here in his honor.

I hope things are going well for everyone.

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iBhYLVwxQ&feature=related

Biologist
Biologist

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs