Reply to Leeno

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Reply to Leeno

Postby cjbrooksjc » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Leeno:

Thank you for posting your STATIN STORY. Wonderful that you are improving. It is ALWAYS encouraging to hear this sort of news.

I wonder if you would post your supplement schedule and amounts. We can never have too much information, and some people respond differently to different supplement menus; I include myself. I have grown convinced that there is not one single recipe but a selection of supplement recipes, each of which might apply to a large group and not simply one person. I hope this is clear.

Kind regards,

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Postby lars999 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Leeno,

Thanks for describing your struggle with statin damage and how you are overcoming that totally unnecessary situation.

I especially agree with your conclusion to become your own medical observer and coordinator. I came to same conclusion, in large part because of my experience with Lipitor. I was unusually prepared to make that decision, thanks to some previous but lesser personal medical disasters and much worse ones that happened to very close friends (they died!!).

Presently, and perhaps for remainder of my life, ALL doctors are suspect. IF they want to prescribe statins or tell how wonder they are, then they are doomed to being immediately fired from my life.

Thanks once again for sharing your experience!!
Lars
lars999

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs