What Statins don't cause cancer they say? WRONG!

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

What Statins don't cause cancer they say? WRONG!

Postby vicki » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:12 am

Wonder who paid for this study?
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 073621.htm

Statins don't cause cancer. My medical records show while on statins for the 7 long years my doctor said I needed to take them or have a stroke or heartattach, I developed Cronic Lympocytic Leukemia, severe breathing problems, diabeties, high blood pressure, muscle and nerve damage, severe intestine problems, colon bleeding, and now (6/15/2011) I have Invasive ductal carsinoma of the breast, another cancer. No one can ever convince me that Statins didn't cause all my medical problems. I had 10 medical office calls, 2 for a school bus physical, before Statins, now I carry around 4 big 3", 3 ring binders full of medical records, lab work...... It is obvious when every medical issue started. Try getting any doctor to look at my records, to prove it, no one cares and no one will look at anything. You all say no doctors say it could be Statins ever.

One more thing, on my new breast cancer, I had pushed for mammograms for months. 1st doctor when I mentioned I had a lump in my breast, said: " you need to relax and go home, nothing is wrong with you" I set myself up for a mammogram (tried to get the termography BC won't pay for it)
1st mamogram came back needed more testing
2nd results everything fine, come ack in a year if over 40 yrs. old, 3 yrs. if under.
3rd, I requested again.... everything is fine
I said give me a biopsy..... biopsy came back cancer.
You know your body better then any Doctor, push push push.

If I had waited until next year or for someone younger 3 years I hate to think how much worse my cancer would be.

So now I have 2 cancers and I have no doubt that WAS the STATIN DRUGS. They have to get these drugs off the market. Why aren't they pulled, no one listens, FDA, Doctors, I can't understand it. I believe Statins damaged my body in those 7 years so bad I got cancer, I know I did.
vicki

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs