New research identifying statin muscle damage

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

New research identifying statin muscle damage

Postby cjbrooksjc » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:35 pm

This is relatively new data. Not new news to us, but valuable if you have a Dr. who is interested in your dilemma and in published peer group results. As I don't post often any longer I may have duplicated someone else's alert; if so, I apologize.

**http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/content/full/181/1-2/E11?maxtoshow=&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=%22+Dr.+Annette+Draeger%22+&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&sortspec=date&resourcetype=HWCIT

Best,

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Postby Allen1 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi there John,

some of the information in the link sounds familiar but for the likes of myself, its handy for refreshing my memory. It will also be good for anyone who is starting to find out why they feel the way they do when they have been told all along that it isn't anything to do with the Statins etc just like the rest of us

I hope you are keeping well :)

All the best,
Allen :).
Allen1

Postby lars999 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:02 pm

I have read same report or one very similar, perhaps same researchers publishing in different journal. In any case, it is a nice study and well worth reading carefully.

Lars
lars999

Postby cjbrooksjc » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:59 pm

Here is another richly informative article/paper from the Weston
A. Price foundation (whose reports I have always found reliable).

**http://www.westonaprice.org/modern-diseases/cardiovascular-disease/581-dangers-of-statin-drugs.html

Thank you for asking, Allen. I am still trying to get better; some days a diamond.

Best,

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs