Thankful for this Forum!!

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Thankful for this Forum!!

Postby belle hansen » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:50 pm

I am thankful I found the SpaceDoc website and the Forum right before having triple-bypass surgery in Feb 09. The cardiologist I had at the time was a real jerk, loved to sit there and quote statistics of this and that happening during bypass or heart cath procedures. Also turned a deaf ear to any questions I had on statins, bp meds, etc. His word was to be law, in other words be a good little girl and take your statins and toprol xl! Well the guy did me an enourmous favor and fired me as a patient when he found out I wouldn't take statins, wanted another type of beta-blocker, and god forbid was researching-on the INTERNET!!! He got up and walked out on me!! Hope he doesn't ruin anyone else's health in Huntsville/Conroe!
belle hansen

Postby David Staup » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Belle,

good for you! how are you doing? did you have the bypass...or chelation?
tell us more of your story..it might cheer some of us to hear of someone saved! :wink:

a friends mother and sister live on lake Conroe what was the doctors name I'd like to warn them (you can contact me direct)

David
David Staup

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs