Off topic - robotic massage chairs

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Off topic - robotic massage chairs

Postby valgators » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a new treatment for muscle pain that I have been trying. As background info, I have had a rough time for the past 1 1/2 yrs. with upper back and shoulder pain. Not that I haven't hurt in other places, but the worst has been there. I had been seeing a chiropractor who uses the massage chairs as part of treatment and one day, much to my amazement, I realized I felt much better and for longer periods of time, after treatment in the chair.

Long story short, I purchased a chair through the chiropractor and have really made good progress. I use it in the morning and evening and in between if things are really rough. I think the improvement is coming from keeping the muscles massaged and loosened every day. I hope I am onto something here that will continue to help my problems!

This may not work for everyone but I thought it was worth sharing.
It was expensive (for me), but I'm looking at the long-term benefits and think daily use is the key to improvement.

Best to all, Valgators
valgators

Thanks for the information about the chair!

Postby Nancy W » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Thank you for sharing about the massage chair. Sounds interesting. Please keep us informed about how it goes...
Nancy W

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs