Another Great Man:

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Another Great Man:

Postby Biologist » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 am

*http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/09/03/fluoride-forbes.aspx

If you are required to enter an email address, put in anything such as: Me2@aol.com

It will allow you to read the article and all subsequent ones listed at the end of the piece.

Keep in mind, this doctor's conclusions preceded the recently uncovered thoroughly damning documents on buried fluoridation research demonstrating serious neural toxicity. We are simply not as intelligent or a healthy as a population as we were meant to be as a result -- and the practice continues.

The prices have doubled in the last few months for the following book -- it's quickly selling out! Real good to see the renewed interest, and hopefully the book is due for a reprinting:

*http://www.amazon.com/Fluoride-Deception-Christopher-Bryson/dp/1583227008/ref=sr_1_1/180-0934912-1869403?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1247069355&sr=8-1

To get a copy for my former doctor recently, I bought a used one. While the cigarette industry is probably good enough as a model for how corporate interests have a history of effectively trumping science and the public welfare -- where medicine and doctors were originally usurped and hijacked for the cause, I still like the fluoridation model best partly because the farce is still in full force. We all now know cigarettes are bad; but many or most of the population still believe fluoridation is great -- just like they do with statins.

Biologist
Biologist

Postby Biologist » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:34 pm

When I thought of making this post earlier this week, I had planned to include the following quote first. I forgot. Here it is:

Introduction to Chapter Four: The Greater Good

From page 60 of "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes, 2007

"In reality, those who repudiate a theory that they
had once proposed, or a theory that they had
accepted enthusiastically and with which they
had identified themselves, are very rare. The
great majority of them shut their ears so as not
to hear the crying facts, and shut their eyes so
as not to see the glaring facts, in order to remain
faithful to their theories in spite of all and
everything."

-- Maurice Arthus, Philosophy of Scientific Investigation, 1921

_________

Biologist
Biologist

Postby cjbrooksjc » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:56 pm

Great recommendation, Biologist. Da doity ratz!

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs