an improved handout to pass out

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

an improved handout to pass out

Postby David Staup » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm

UNLESS NOTED ALL INFORMATION FROM “Statin Drug Side Effects and The Misguided War on Cholesterolâ€Â
David Staup

Postby David Staup » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 pm

to obtain a copy of the word document to print and pass out contact me at:

"dstaup@sbcglobal.net" remove the quotes

David
David Staup

Postby David Staup » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:43 am

I have added the references for those doctore who would care to find the truth.....

UNLESS NOTED ALL INFORMATION FROM “Statin Drug Side Effects and The Misguided War on Cholesterolâ€Â
David Staup

Postby Cat Mom2 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:14 pm

As for side effects, the day I told my doctor I had gotten off of them he asked "to many side effects?" (where before he never could explaine the problems I was having and just brushed me off) He asked me what side effects and stopped me at the third one saying "Well, we'll put you on a different one!".. I told him "NO MORE STATINS EVER!".

I laughed at them in October when they called with the results of my latest blood work and it was 228.. WITHOUT drugs... and I have the genetic cholesterol problem.
Cat Mom2

Postby Brian C. » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:33 am

I urge anyone with a skeptical doctor to email myself or David for a copy of the Word document of his handout to print off and hand to their practitioner.

Our email addresses can be found in our profiles.

Brian.
Brian C.

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs