a call for help re: a handout

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

a call for help re: a handout

Postby David Staup » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:36 pm

would anyone who has the time list thier side effects in simple laymens terms grouped to the five faces as much as posible and/or list the pier reviewed studies also grouped to the five faces. I will then try to put together a document that can be printed and passed out by all who care to.

David
David Staup

Postby schatzi » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 pm

David

will be glad to help, although I don't fully understand what exactly you are looking for.

Please elaborate.

schatzi
schatzi

Postby David Staup » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:34 pm

what I'm looking for is the kinds of suffering that the terms used in the five faces of statins translate in laymans terms or just a list of your symptoms as you described them to you doctor

also many have knoweledge of the pier reviewed research that are behind the claims made in the same five faces article that would be of help when trying to convince the doctoers of the validity of your compalints as a result of statins..

I hope this helps as clear communication of complex thoughts is on of my symptoms clearly associated with the fith face and the production of cholesterol in the brain

I may switch from the five faces to the causes of statin side effects article which is clearer and more complete.

http://www.spacedoc.net/cause_statin_side_effects

in fact I'm sure I will now that I've looked at it again I just have to transfer it to word..maybe tomorrow

David
David Staup

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs