newsletter?

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

newsletter?

Postby prof » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:55 pm

Hi--I am wondering if the newsletter on getting off statins is out. I've bought both Dr. G's books and signed up for newsletter. But nothing has appeared (checked spam too) Any info on this? v Thanks,

prof
prof

Reply for "Prof"

Postby sos_group_owner » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:07 am

Hi Prof,

The newsletter should be out in the next couple of days.

Fran
sos_group_owner

Postby JIMNSC » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:30 pm

Got mine Satrurday the 28th in email. Lot's of good information. If anyone doesn't have it I'd be glad to forward a copy to them.

Jim
JIMNSC

Postby JIMNSC » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:31 pm

Got mine Satrurday the 28th in email. Lot's of good information. If anyone doesn't have it I'd be glad to forward a copy to them. Private messaging is disabled so I'd need your email address.

Jim
JIMNSC

Postby tex62 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:44 pm

I enjoyed reading Dr. Gravelines latest newsletter. It contained a lot of good information. A reference was made in the newsletter to upcoming “Appearances and Media”. On Feb 6, The People’s Pharmacy column appeared in the Houston Chronicle and was supposed to discuss Dr Graveline’s research and the misleading side effects of statins. I was disappointed to find that The Chronicle cut the statin segment from the printed article. The online version on The Chronicle’s web page has the complete People’s Pharmacy article at ww.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/health/3635294.html but the printed copy, cut the statin segment and promoted the segment about lip balm to the headline segment.. There is no comparison between the serious side effects of statins and lip balm. It’s frustrating that it’s so difficult to get the statin side effect information out via the media
tex62

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs