The Electromagnetic Man

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

The Electromagnetic Man

Postby Brian C. » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 pm

"The epic struggle in the early 1900s for control of healthcare in America between users of electromagnetism and the AMA is of legendary proportion. In their victory, existing science was ignored in the AMA’s coup, thus electromagnetism was removed from medical teaching and patients were denied the force that directs every chemical reaction in their body, a force celebrated by practitioners before Galen and Hippocrates and expanded upon by Nobel winners throughout the twentieth century. The American consumer was propagandized that drugs were the basis for quality of life and longevity, an error the facts eloquently dispute as we sink ever deeper in the world rankings for both. Not the only cause for our decline to be certain, but with the central role electromagnetism plays in our body’s information system, i.e. chemical reactions, it is a big contributor."

From "The Electromagnetic Man", Dr Glen Gordon :

*http://blog.emref.com/?p=15

Brian.
Brian C.

Postby cjbrooksjc » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Brian: Thank you for this lucid condensation of pending decline - as I sit here in front of my 18" VDT screen connected to my uber-meg computer; the email signals flying from my wireless keyboard through the air on the vapors of my wireless router from one end of my 'Gold Medalion' all electric home to the other. I'd call my daughter on my cell phone and warn her of these dangers, but... 8)

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Postby Brian C. » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:30 am

I don't think you understood the tenor of the posting Brooks :roll:
Brian C.

Postby Brian C. » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:19 am

It is NOT about electromagnetic polution, quite the opposite.

Brian.
Brian C.

Postby cjbrooksjc » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Brian: As I "said" - 8)

Or perhaps - :wink: would have been better - :P
cjbrooksjc

Postby Brian C. » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Sorry, I had just got up and couldn't see straight let alone think straight:roll:

:)

Brian.
Brian C.

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs