I need to ask

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

I need to ask

Postby telxpert » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 am

I need to request from this forum if this chelation works or not did anyone have a story to tell and to share with us.

Research shows that EDTA can remove calcium not only in your arteries—but also in your joints where it can lead to pain and stiffness. And at the same time, EDTA has actually been shown to increase the strength and concentration of calcium where you need it the most—in your bones!

And now, you can receive the heart saving, artery clearing benefits of chelation with Advanced Artery Solution.

telxpert
telxpert

Postby Brian C. » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:09 am

Yes, chelation works. I take an annual intavenous course. I know people at the clinic who were warned that they needed triple bypasses 20 years ago but elected for chelation therapy instead and are fine. One is a racing driver who still races in spite of having broken almost every bone in his body in circuit crashes! :)

It's a pity Carroll Shelby (Le Mans winner and builder of Cobra sports cars) didn't choose this route, he is on his third heart transplant I understand.

Brian.
Brian C.

Postby telxpert » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi Brian thanks for your input in addition, like to pick your mind on how this works with your personal experience. The most influential that you have this done if you do not mind gives your insight with this procedures and pro and cons after the treatment. I myself tend toward to get this treatment after my hearth attack three months ago with a stint in my vein. Please clarify the outlook and many others and I will appreciate it. Thank you.

telxpert
telxpert

Postby Brian C. » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:54 pm

I've had the treatment on and off for several years now and doppler scanning reveals little in the way of deposits although my LAD coronal artery remains blocked. Unfortunately the effects of 17 years of statin use has masked benefit because of seemingly permanent Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Cardio Myopathy symptoms . If I hadn't been statinized before starting chelation I believe I would be running around like a spring chicken long ago!

My next tactics are going to be:

Corrective surgery on my nose to enable me to breathe normally

Purchase and installation of a Far Infra Red sauna cabin to aid detoxification (the overlooked factor)

The regular use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field therapy, particularly over my heart, to stimulate mitochondrial reproduction.

In other words covering all fronts in an aggressive surge against the "enemy within". I will, of course, still be taking the usual raft of supplements and trying to adhere to an essentially Paeleolithic diet.

Hope this helps :)

Brian.
Brian C.

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs