NT Factor Energy(TM)

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Postby Biologist » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:34 am

Another dubious Obama pick?

**http://counterpunch.org/navarro02092009.html

Biologist
Biologist

Postby eers » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Allen,

This is a bit late in coming, but when I was admitted to the ER for shortness of breath in July, I was put on O2 as well and felt immediately better. I was having issues the previous two days with constipation and within 30 minutes I felt a stirring in my stomach and bowels. I told this to the Doctors there and they seem confounded for a second before they returned to their routine of trying to figure out if I had a heart attack.

As someone else mentioned - I'm starting to look into Yoga and Pranayama now to help me with my lightheadedness/dizziness.

Did the vinpocetin help? Did your doctor have any other information to add regarding the oxygen?

eers
eers

Postby Allen1 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi there eers,

I never did get round to discussing the how the oxygen energised me and the vinpocetin subject never got mentioned again due to other problems manifesting like Gout which after blood tests then an Xray turned out to be arthritis. That was really painful and almost made it impossible to walk, the Xray shows wear and tear bad enough to warrant an operation to fuse the bones in my big toe together, but my doctor said it is probably better to save that as a last resort. The swelling has now gone as well as most of the pain so that was a pretty good opinion that my doctor had.

I think the constipation solution could have been your body reacting to the physical shock of what was happening to it and maybe the oxygen helped to revive some of your system that was not getting sufficient energy due to your shortness of breath problem.

The last time I took a statin was 2 1/2 years ago, I still get some Dizzy spells which are pretty serious and happen mainly without warning and also have most of the original problems although some days are almost normal unless I actually try to do something more strenuous than walk a short distance.

I do believe that vinpocetin would help with the dizzy spells and any mental clarity issues (Brain Fog) but it all comes down to what you can actually afford and how big you want your arsenal of supplements to grow to.

All the best,
Allen. (its almost midnight here so I am off to bed now) :)
Allen1

Previous

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs