TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG HELP EACH OTHER

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG HELP EACH OTHER

Postby telxpert » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:50 pm

I tried that rout about the legal system, the politician, that anybody that will listen includes the TV on your SIDE hear IN Nevada. The biggest problems it will take much expert advice and that equals to lawyer spending money to even be heard in court hear In Nevada. NEVERTHELESS, THIS IS THE BIGGEST SOLUTION THAT I SEE IN THIS FORUM ARE IN NUMBERS WE ARE A STRONG FORCE. WE HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO COME WITH A COMMOND BOND THAT THIS STOPS NOW. IF WE JOIN FORCES WITH ONE RIGHT TO BE HEARD ENGAGE IN JUSTICE FOR US OR OUR LOVE ONES THAT HAS BEEN STRUCK DOWN BY STATIN WE HAVE A FIGHTING CHANGE.

I WROTE MY CONGRESSMAN, ALL POLITICIANS, TELEVISION NETWORKS, AND EVERYONE THAT CAN HELP IN NEVADA. WHAT DID I HAVE FOR ALL MY EFFORT IS HARRASSMENT, MEDICAL COMMUNITY BLACLISTING AND ETCH, ETCH. YOU HAVE TO BE IN NEVADA TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. All is saying in numbers we can be a strong force WITH ONE VOICE ALLMOST THE SAME STORY. WRITING THIS IS GIVING ME MORE PAIN FOR EVERYONE AND ME. WE TALK WITH ONE RIGHT TO BE HEARD THEY CANOT SAY WHERE C R A Z Y.

I NOW THAT IS HARD TO DO THIS SPICIALLY WITH PAIN BUT SOMETIMES PAIN IS WHAT DRIVES TO BE RADICAL AND PLEASE DON’T TAKE IT NAYMORE, D O N T T A K E I T A N Y M O R E. THIS IS OUR LIFE ITS TIME TO TAKE IT BACK AND ITS NOT FOR EVERY ONE TO EXPEREMENT WITH AND MAKE EVERY BODY LISTEN, SERIOUSLY LISTEN. THANK YOU AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU TO FIGHT FOR INJUSTICE.

MY REAL NAME
JOE BARO
702-629-5505 702-824-3562
telxpert

Postby Brian C. » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:16 am

Joe, the number of people who participate in this forum is negligible. I don't know how many regular and casual readers it has but I would expect non-participants to be highly unlikely to respond to a "call to arms".

I understand your anger and frustration but may I ask you to not to employ a scatter gun approach here - and please don't use the bull-horn.. It is very alienating.

We are all victims in more ways than one, something that must be coming very clear to even the most wishful-thinking law-abiding citizen as the recession deepens. The World as we have known it is changing fast and it is likely that in very few years it will perhaps be transformed beyond recognition. In such circumstances we should concentrate on strengthening local community ties for mutual support and survival.

Brian.
Brian C.

Hey, Brian you still crave to play politics

Postby telxpert » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:09 am

Hey, Brian you still crave to play politics that does not work with all the money PHARMA have on statin. You misunderstand my disappointment FOR help and which side are you really on. WHO Do you work fOr and maybe you should not be trouncing with your name. I said my real name for everybody to know and that is my real address. I have nothing to hide or be afraid of any one and I say that this is the second time this happen to me. Specifically told the hospital that I have adverse reaction with VYTORIN 2 ½ years ago and they still gave me statin intravenously without my consent or asking me. If you only knew what is happening to me now and the doctors that are not doing anything for me just like waiting for me to DIE. Maybe you also imagine THAT am crazy and am not but I am in terrible pain from my head to my TOE every minute of the day. Do you know how I fall sleep is BY FAINTING. Did doctors who did this to me helping NO. IS THERE A VICTIM OUT THERE THAT HAS GUTS TO EXPOSE THIS INJUSTICE? Do not make me start, Brian that you work for this company and chose your words carefully on how you describe me.
telxpert

Postby Allen1 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:42 pm

Come on Joe,

Brian has been injured severely by statins too, he hates the manufacturers and those who try to find any good in them even more than I do.

He has also pointed out that politics plays a big part in drugs and the companies that make them, a lot of money is being spent to lobby X,Y or Z to be made available for public use via a prescription or whatever, this is being paid for by the drug manufacturer and it is political, it is also very wrong and obscene, but it still goes on.

There were people taking some drug manufacturers to court because of the harm statins had done to then, I don't know what happened there but the drug companies lawyers are the biggest slimiest creeps you could ever have, they must be to defend the known harm that their employers do.

What has happened to you is a disgrace and it should be dealt with on a legal level, you could also try to get what happened published in a newspaper like the New York Times to get things out in the open.

We would all like to see justice being done, the truth is that there are a great many people who would lose out on substantial amounts of money if things were done in a proper manner, those folk do not want their ill gained moneys being taking away from them and will do whatever it takes to keep it coming in.

While those company lapdogs get richer, we are getting poorer, we have to buy supplements just to try and make our lives more bearable. No one on this site has the finances to start a legal battle and the manufacturers know it. This subject has been looked into before and the only people who would benefit is the lawyers.

Your claim against the hospital is a different matter and as I previously mentioned, you do need to get legal advice and from what is going on there, I would definitely go out of state to get it.

Brian was also right about the Bullhorn effect, try not to come in guns a blazing because it has the opposite effect to the one you really want ok.

We all feel for you and know that what has happened has no excuse but other than offer advice and someone to talk to, we are limited to what else we can do.

Take care Joe, you have a right to be angry, but the folk here are not the people to be angry with and they don't need to be made to feel like they have let someone down, there is enough crap going on everyday in all our lives as it is.

Take care mate,

Allen
Allen1

Reply to Joe Baro

Postby sos_group_owner » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:47 pm

Hi Joe,

Attacking the members of this forum will solve nothing. The 1,200+ members are here to share their stories and obtain comfort and advice from those that have been researching statin ADR's for quite some time. We're the good guys. Writing in all CAPITAL letters is considered SHOUTING and we can hear you just fine in lower case letters.

We can't solve your problems with the Nevada government and Big Pharma won't feel a thing until people stop buying their drugs. Kind of like, "Build and they will come?"... Well, "Don't buy and they will have no choice but to leave."

Knowledge is our power. The medical community has kept us under their thumb for way too long. Learn as much as you can from this excellent forum and use that knowledge to help you make informed decisions.

Fran
sos_group_owner

IS THIS POST GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Postby telxpert » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:38 pm

You just point the finger at me attacking a member and definitely, you should twist your cranium around look at the post that attack first. Just maybe it will juggle your mind that attack first. Maybe this will close a subject and DONT post me do not talk to me and we all mind our business. IS THIS POST GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?
telxpert

Re: IS THIS POST GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Postby sos_group_owner » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:57 pm

[quote="telxpert"]You just point the finger at me attacking a member and definitely, you should twist your cranium around look at the post that attack first. Just maybe it will juggle your mind that attack first. Maybe this will close a subject and DONT post me do not talk to me and we all mind our business. IS THIS POST GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?[/quote]

You're not worth my time. Have a nice day.

Fran
sos_group_owner

Postby harley2ride » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:15 pm

telxpert - Take some time and read some of the old posts here. We have all tried your approach of writing our senate, congress, medical community, etc. You can yell all day at a deaf person, and they will never hear you. People don't want to believe that our medical community doesn't care about us anymore. Not like they used to in the old days. (yes there are some good doctors, just not many of them). Just look at all the movie stars trying to prove that vaccines have caused certain illnesses. They aren't getting very far either, even though I am with them, 100%. It is going to take a lot of time and money, to sway opinion on this.. Lots and lots of time and money.
harley2ride

Postby Dee » Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:35 am

Amen, Harley.

Both the legal and medical community have let us down, and it makes me angry every day.

So many people have shown up here, so very angry and rightfully so, but nothing much ever gets done, not that I can see.

We are like a million guns going off in different directions, and until we can all organize and use our "fire power" in the same direction, we are stuck with the status quo....trying to help each other the best we can.

I think part of the reason is that many have a partial or complete recovery from statin damage, and just go on with their lives. Those of us with permanent side effects are too weak and tired to fight very hard.

Even in our economic mess, Washington has hearings on baseball players taking steroids, for crying out loud. I don't know what it would take to get justice for statin victims, for there to be "statin drug poisoning" hearings on Capitol hill.

Just think of all the money wasted on that stupid class of drugs, the disability payments, tests, treatment of side effects. You would think somebody would wake up. Talk about redistributing the wealth, from all of society, to big Pharma.....what a crock.

Ok, I'll shut up now.
Dee

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs