Beware of The Source of Your Supplements

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Beware of The Source of Your Supplements

Postby epfleger » Mon May 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Hi All:

I am reading more and more stories of very poor quality control for drugs coming from China. The following story hit the news today and this one involved many deaths.

*http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/health/17972134.html

It seems all of us on this board are pumping massive quantities of supps into our bodies on a daily basis. I'm not sure, given our weakened state, that we would fair very well with tainted supplements. So, I ask each of you to please be careful and check where your supps are coming from. I note that many supplements I use have a US or CA "Distributed By" location, but no information as to where the supp was actually manufactured. I suggest you carefully check the web site our call the distributor and find out.

Peace.

Ed
epfleger

statin drugs

Postby gotts1936 » Tue May 06, 2008 1:06 pm

Ed, I agree with your ending request " peace ", but the pain I have tells me it maybe time for " War ". Is it time to fight back with extreme measures? Isn't time for statin drug victims to assault the drug companies even if we have to use canes, walkers or wheel chairs. All of us have the fear of never walking again, should we not put the fear of physical disability into those who have assaulted us?

gotts
gotts1936

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs