To all forum contributors - thank you!

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

To all forum contributors - thank you!

Postby jazzbird925 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:33 pm

I am new to this forum but have posted a number of questions and concerns this past month. All but one (referral for a DC area doctor) have received responses.

This is to publicly thank all who have contributed their experiences, knowledge and support. This forum is a sanity saver. In this case, misery does not love company but the validation of my concerns and complaints is priceless during this most difficult time.

The fact that we are all suffering in life altering ways, yet find precious time to help one another by sharing helpful information, is truly heart warming.

Again, thank you!
jazzbird925

Postby cjbrooksjc » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:29 pm

Thanks, Jazzbird. I think we all feel a sense of comradeship. This haven of empathy does tend to lessen the angst we feel over the misapplication of trusted skill that has left us all so injured and dismissed.

Regards,

Brooks
cjbrooksjc

Postby SusieO » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:29 pm

Jazz; I feel quite certain you didn't receive a response to your ? asking for a doctor in the DC area is because most of us do not have a doctor that REALLY has helped us or even believed us about our problems being due to taking a statin.

Read my thread under Lipitor "Lipitor Won't Take my Life" or something like that - maybe you have a wellness doctor or a person in your area that specializes in Quantum Touch - I have been helped greatly by both. I will tell you though - neither are covered by insurance and are quite costly (the wellness doctor).

All the best!
SusieO

Postby Cat Mom2 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:12 pm

Yes, it is forums like this that have saved our sanity and validated our complaints. Just finding others who have had the same experiences and understand what you are going through means a lot, sharing and caring.

I also believe that forums like this are what is helping so many people and has woke up the press and now we are getting the validation we deserve and they can not brush us off much longer. We can all smile and say "I TOLD YOU SO!"...

(Thank God for the internet!)
Cat Mom2

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs