Jonathan Campbell ?

A forum to discuss personal experiences and share information on statins and other cholesterol lowering drugs.

Jonathan Campbell ?

Postby Cathy » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:38 pm

Can anyone tell me if this mans manual worth ordering? I think someone mentioned they were following his regime. What is it or would you share his ideas?
Cathy

Jonathan Campbell

Postby carbuffmom » Mon May 01, 2006 8:20 am

Hi Cathy:
I have the booklet by Jonathan Campbell. I have been following his regime for about three months now. It's quite an extensive list of vitamins and supplements. He also suggests eliminating all dairy products and all artificial sweeteners and shellfish, etc. He encourages the use of spring water. His philosophy is to get the body in the best condition for healing. I showed his program to both of my doctors and they said to go for it. I do take more CoQ10 than he suggests. I take 500 mg. three times a day. I have been off vytorin for 5 mos. now. I have ALS like symptoms. Two doctors have said that I am in the early stages of ALS.
I think my symptoms are from statin meds that I had been on for 13 years. And I'm only 48 years old. Since beginning the program by Campbell, I have not gotten any worse for which I am thankful. My neuro is surprised and how strong I still am. I pray that I get better and I also pray that I don't get worse. I think his program is worth a try. If I can help, let me know. Good Luck---DEB
carbuffmom

Return to Statins and other Cholesterol Reducing Drugs